Wednesday, March 18, 2009

38 week appointment

Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Today I am 38 weeks!  WOW!  I went to my appointment this morning and I am 70% efaced and dialated to a 1.  The baby is so very strong these days.  My ribs are so bruised that the pressure from just my bra hurts.  He sure loves to kick them.  All day yesterday and today so far he keeps kicking his heel out right by my belly button.  I can feel this little round bump and then he will push the whole foot out.  I can feel it roll from a ball and into his foot....if that makes any sense.  It is so crazy when I touch it because I can literally feel that it is his foot and I can see and feel the length of it and everything.  It's pretty dang cool!  Yesterday Allen felt him doing that with his foot and he said, "WOW!  I can like....feel my child!"  It was cute.  It was fun to actually feel a part of his body rather than just kicks.  It's kinda sad to know that the pregnancy is almost over but at the same time I am so anxious to hold him.  All I care about is that I don't spend Easter in the hospital.  I want to be home with my new baby on Easter morning.  Let's hope it works out that way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.