Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What a workout!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009
So I have not worked out ONCE since being pregnant! Well tonight Allen and I went to the gym and lets just say...I worked my trash off. I walked on the treadmill for about a mile and a half at a very fast walking pace. I was dying. My stomach was getting these pains that were so painful. I don't know if it was the baby or just stomach pains from working out or minor contractions...I couldn't tell. So I took a few minute break and then got on the elliptical machine and did half a mile. I am hoping that it was some nice movement in my pelic area. Then I went and rode the bike for a mile. So in total I did 3 miles at the gym tonight. It probably wont do anything but I am hoping it triggers something seeing that I haven't worked out at all. I am just hoping that the baby drops more and I can dilate more by next week...well hopefully I wont be pregnant next week...but I bet I will. So we'll see. Man am I in pain. My body feels really relaxed but in a lot of pain at the same time. I am wobbling like a 90 year old woman...it's kinda funny! Allen sure is enjoying laughing at me as I try walking! :) My plan is to go to the gym every day and work it hard so that I can naturally induce myself rather than having a doctor do it. Wish us luck! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Whitney!!

    And post a new belly pic asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you can imagine someone who was really really old walking that was trying to squeeze there butt cheeks really tight so that nothing would come out then you would know why i was laughing last night.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.