Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My day

Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Today was really nice. Allen didn't have to be out the door until 9:45 which normally he has to be gone at 6:45. It was such a nice change. So I woke up and made breakfast. We had pancakes with syrup and orange juice and apple streusel muffins. Then I cleaned up the house and kitchen and relaxed. Oh it is so nice. I am sitting on the couch right now just listening to Micheal Feinstein and enjoying the day. I love my relaxing music...but Allen hates it! :) HAHAHA! So I have to enjoy it when he is gone. I can hardly wait for him to get home from work tonight, but I still have three more hours till he does. We are having chili dogs for dinner and I am sooo excited. It just sounds so yummy right now and the warm chili is perfect. I am really hoping to go to the Draper Temple open house again tonight. The open houses are almost over and I really want to go with Allen. I was already able to go to it, but Allen had to work. So I am hoping after dinner we can go have a nice night out together and go walk through the temple. I really want to because I have a feeling we aren't going to be having a night out again until the baby comes. Allen has a test tomorrow though so I don't know if we will be able to go tonight but I sure can hope...so we'll see...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.