Sunday, March 8, 2009

SICK

Sunday, March 8, 2009
This morning Allen and I both woke up so sick.  I swear that him and I have been sick every other week all winter.  I am so ready for the weather to change and for us to get better.  We woke up so miserable.  We have such excrutiating headaches and sore throats and a lot of junk in our throats.  All day I have been over heated and then I will get so cold instantly with those annoying chill pains.  It keeps going like that all day and it is driving me nuts.  One second I am freezing and the next second I am sweating.  I really hate being sick.  I have never gotten sick in my whole life as I have this winter.  At least my husband is miserable with me! :)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.