Monday, March 30, 2009

My favorite part of the day

Monday, March 30, 2009
My favorite part of the day is late at night when I get to have pillow talk with my husband. Does everyone do that? I just love laying there next to him and talking, and talking, and talking. I just can't get enough of it. I guess I have been keeping him up too late though. My pillow talk is tending to go later lately...probably because the baby is coming soon...I dunno. I just love every minute I have with Allen and I appreciate him so much. When he is gone at school and work I get so sad. I don't like to be away from him. I am two days away from my due date, which means soon I will have my son to occupy me. All I want is a little version of Allen. I so badly want a mini Allen...

1 comment:

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.