Thursday, March 5, 2009

The urge!

Thursday, March 5, 2009
Today I have just had such an urge to clean and keep busy.  So I started by throwing our sheets in the wash and then I just couldn't stop.  I cleaned the bathtub again for like the 5th time in the past couple weeks.  Then I moved to the tile and bleached all the floors, cleaned the baseboards, the doors, walls, scrubbed spots in the carpet, organized the bookshelf, cleaned out the fridge, organized the pantry, polished the furniture, cleaned the glass, pretty much anything you can think of.  I don't know where this urge came from but I just can't stop...and now I want to go for a walk.  Am I crazy?  

Not only am I feeling the urge to clean but to get really healthy.  I want to start going to the gym at night and walk to treadmill and go for walks during the day.  I am trying to eat healthier as well.  I just don't want to be 40 weeks pregnant and feel uncomfortable, miserable, and out of shape.  I want to feel GOOD!  After cleaning so much today my body just feels so good.  

I don't know if I should be sitting on my butt all day and taking these last few weeks easy, or if I should do things and keep moving around so my body feels good?!?!  Allen said I need to not be active and he may be right, but hey...I feel great!

2 comments:

  1. If you feel good then make progress if you do not feel good still make progress. Life is a work in progress. Take it easy if you need to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, pretty sure you're body is ready for the little guy to come out, so you are naturally in the mood to do the sorts of things that induces labor. Listening to your body is usually a good way to go. Just take things in moderation. :)
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.