Saturday, February 28, 2009

What a blast!

Saturday, February 28, 2009
As everyone knows, I go through times where I complain a lot about the pregnancy.  I do not mean to complain, I just use this as my diary.  I record all my thoughts and feelings through here and I tell it how it is.  I hope you all don't think I haven't enjoyed my pregnancy, because I really have.  There is nothing better than knowing that you are growing your little child inside of you and feeling them move around.  Being a mother is wonderful.  Even though the pregnancy has been a struggle for me at times, it is the best struggle in the world. 

Last week I went through another phase where I just wanted the baby out.  I just wanted to hold him.  Well, things are better again and I am really trying to enjoy these last little moments I have with him in my stomach.  He already makes me laugh and giggle as I watch him move around and see my stomach go lopsided!  I just love him more than words can describe.   Now matter how badly I want to hold him, my goal is to love every moment until he comes because once he is out, there is no going back in! :)  HAHAHA!

I keep having these dreams that I go into labor and out pops a girl.  I sure hope I am having a boy because I dont know what I would do.  How sad would that be to be prepared for a little boy and then you have a girl.  Your clothes for the baby, and the bedding, EVERYTHING would have to go and be re-bought.  SCARY!  Well, anyways, I hope its a boy and that I am just having crazy dreams.  I sure love that little monkey and I am having a blast.  

32 MORE DAYS TILL DUE DATE....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.