Saturday, February 28, 2009

A great way to end a hard day!

Saturday, February 28, 2009
Yesterday was a little rough for me.  I got to work and found out that now they want me to only work one day a week and it just hit home.  WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!?!  Things have gotten really tight and Allens hours got cut at his other job as well and it is just so scary.  I realized that we are bringing a little boy into this world in 4 weeks and we can barely provide for ourselves.  I just had an emotional breakdown and lost it.  Well, when I clocked out after my shift I went to the lockers to get my stuff and inside was an envelop with my name on it and also the words, "Because we care".  I opened it up and inside was a $20 bill.  I don't know who stuck it in there but it was so sweet.  Some people are serious miracle workers and are so kind.  I went home and spent some time with Allen as we discussed the future.  Then I was able to go with my in laws to the Draper Temple open house.  CAN I SAY BEAUTIFUL?  The wood inside is just beyond this world.  It is so pretty inside and I really enjoyed it.  I can hardly wait for it to open so Allen and I can go do a session together.  Well inside the temple I just felt so comforted that things are going to be okay.  I know that we will be blessed through our struggles.  I know that when times get rough like these that as long as we pay our tithing first and pray that opportunities will present themselves.  What a wonderful knowledge that is.  It's when things get tough that we need to be strongest and I know that everything will work out.

1 comment:

  1. You are right. Everything will be ok. Just keep your head up cute lady.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.