Thursday, February 12, 2009

Baby Shower

Thursday, February 12, 2009
Last night I had my baby shower and I sure had a blast. There was about 20 people there, so I had a really good turn out. It was so wonderful to see tons of friends and family. My two sisters in law Maria and Katie threw the shower and it was great. They had SOOOO much yummy food. I just ate the whole time I swear. It all was just soooo good! I really appreciate all they did for me and my little boy. Thanks so much you guys! I got so many gifts, I swear I am stocked for life! Well not really, but I got a lot of really great things! I got so much clothes and they range anywhere from 0-3 months to 6-12 months. It was great getting so much clothes. They were all so cute and I am not going to have to buy very much more. Here is a few cute little outfits I got:

Camilla gave this little hoodie and shirt to go under it. Seriously, isn't that the cutest little hoodie. SOO PRECIOUS!

I think this one came from Camilla too if I remember right. I love the matching little beanie.

My sister in law Katie gave me this adorable little outfit with the striped shirt and matching blue sweats. The outfit looks so comfy!

This little shirt is sooo cute in person. It has camo around the edge and it says DUDE. I love it so much!

My sister Ashlee who lives in Virginia sent a package to my shower and there was tons of outfits in it, but look how adorable this one is! The puffy vest is reversible!

I also love this little Monkey shirt was the camo pants. My Aunt Shirley gave this to me along with another monkey outfit.


I got soooooo much more clothes and they were all so cute. That was just a few that I took pictures of. I also got so many other fun presents like:
A Blue Bumbo. I wanted this soooo bad! YAY! :)

TONS of bath stuff. I just realized that I forgot the cute ruber ducky in the picture that I got. I love the little baby loofas! :)

Tons of baby hangers!

These two really cute blue baskets! They were filled with all sorts of goodies!

Four little baby books

I love these little baby finger nail clippers with the magnifier glass...

...and a Baby sling. I wanted one of these but couldn't take myself to spend money on one. Now I have one! :)


I also got TONS of blankets. Here are just a few of them:
My mother in law Cheryl made these two blankets and they have matching burp cloths. The top one that is green striped my mother in law made me matching PJ's of that material. So now me and little baby will match! :)

Cheryl also made this blanket. It is SOOO cute and so comfy and matches my bedding. LOVE IT!

Maria made this cute blanket for our little boy and has a matching burp cloth as well. I LOVE THE MATCHING BURP CLOTHS! :)

This blanket is really light weight which will be so WONDERFUL for the summer. It also is so soft!


These last two are seriously the softest blankets you can even imagine. I wish they were bigger and I could use them! :) HAHA!


I didn't take pictures of everything I got otherwise this post would be picture overload...which it already is! Sorry. I love all my gifts I got for our little son. Everything was soooo cute. I love all the outfits and sleepers we got. Everyone was so generous and I appreciate all those who came and showed your love for Allen and I. It means so much to me. Thanks again Maria and Katie for the shower! It was so wonderful!

See, this is why I couldn't take pictures of all the clothes I got. There is just so many:
That is just his tops. That doesn't include any of his pants or sleepers. Those are all folded in his clothes drawers. How wonderful is that...I haven't bought ONE piece of clothing for him yet. These were all given to me. Like I said, people have been very generous.

I have his sleepers, pants, and accessories in his drawers. All I need to get is some more pants, some shoes, and some socks and he is good to go!

4 comments:

  1. Awww congrats Whitney!! Looks like you got tons of really cute stuff! Less than 2 months until you actually get to start using it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you got a lot of cute stuff!! FUN TIMES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky you are... send those thank you's.... Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.