Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Birthing class...

Wednesday, February 18, 2009
We had another class last night. We practiced some more stuff on the birthing ball and practiced relaxing and our breathing and breathing while pushing. I am so glad that I am taking these because I know it is going to help so much while in labor. We learned about C-sections and when you would need to have one. Then we did a tour of the Woman's Center at the hospital. We saw the labor and delivery rooms. There is only one with a spa tub, the other ones have showers. The rooms seemed really nice. They pointed out the couch that pulls out to be a bed for the husbands. Then they showed us the baby nursery and then the rooms you stay in after labor. Right away Allen noticed there was no couch inside and he asked, "Where do the father's stay?" It put a smile on my face. I liked his choice of word FATHER, rather than HUSBAND. It also made me happy to know he was planning on staying at the hospital with me since we only live a few blocks away from the hospital. The lady continues to say they bring cots in for the husbands if they would like. It was fun to do the little tour and see where we will be staying.

I am now 34 weeks along and the baby is so active. I have so many friends that are having their baby's withing the next two weeks or so. I am so jealous, but so happy for them. I am just so excited for my baby to come...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.