Monday, February 16, 2009

Presidents Day

Monday, February 16, 2009
So Allen has the day off from school and work! :) Last night we were sooooo excited to go to sleep and neither of us setting our alarms. That never happens that we dont have to set our alarms. Well that plan was until Allen realized he had to do something with the Young Men this morning...so he had to be out the door at seven :( We were so sad...that probably is the last time we were going to get that chance until little Baby comes. Oh well. So he got back and I was still asleep and he started breakfast. It was so cute to wake up to my husband just finishing breakfast for us. I love him so much.

We got ready for the day and then went out to run some errands. We went to the grocery store to get a few items we need for the week. We went to Macey's in Orem and they have this area where you can get soft serve ice cream on a cone. I never knew they did that before. Allen got us both ice cream cones and we just got a size small and they were soooo HUGE. The best part is that they were only $0.46 each. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? Nobody has ice cream that cheap. Then we went down do FYE to exchange a game I bought him for Valentines Day. I suck at picking out games for him and I knew he'd want to exchange it. So we did that and then he wanted to go next door to Babies R Us. How cute is that? I didn't even ask. It was completely his idea. So we went next door and they had some great sales on clothes. I needed to get him a couple more sleepers because we didn't have enough of them and we got two outfits. They were all on sale. It was the first baby clothes we have boughten ourselves and it was so fun to do it together. We also picked out the diaper bag that we are going to get. We are going to wait a little bit longer to buy it.

Now we are at home relaxing. He has to work tonight for a couple hours at The Pizza Factory...but will be home so early. He always is home early on Monday nights. Allen is cooking dinner tonight...how cute. I just love him so much. He has been especially sweet and cute all day. I just love him! I really look forward to Monday nights because we get to watch 24, The Bachelor, and True Beauty. WOOHOO...Monday's are great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.