Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I've been tagged!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Here are the rules:
Post rules on your blog
Answer the six '8' items
Let each person know by leaving them a comment (I am skipping this rule because I dont feel like doing it!)

8 favorite TV shows:

1. LOST
2. 24
3. The Bachelor (only really this season though)
4. True Beauty
5. The Office
6. Friday Night Lights
7. Seinfeld
8. Bones

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Made homemade Beef Taquitos for Allen and I for dinner
2. Threw up all over the kitchen and then had to clean it up. Gross I know...
3. Unloaded/loaded the dishes
4. Watched a ton of episodes from LOST
5. Went to the birthing class with Allen
6. Laid around on my back all day
7. Told Allen I loved him...probably a million and a half times
8. I don't know what else I did...but I can tell you something I didn't do....the laundry...oops!

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. Obviously for my baby to be born!
2. The summer. I can hardly wait to take my baby outside for walks and go swimming and stuff. It will be so wonderful!
3. My brother to come to school. He got into BYU-Provo so it will be great to have him here with me!
4. Many trips to California this summer, including the Bennett family reunion.
5. Our cruise to the Caribbean in October.
6. Christmas with my family and bringing our little son to Seattle for the first time.
7. Many more happy years with my husband who I love so much!
8. Moving out of Utah with Allen and my family and settling somewhere else.

8 favorite restaurants:

1. Fudruckers
2. PF Changs
3. Mi Ranchito
4. Betos
5. Taco Bell
6. Goodwood
7. Wendy's
8. Daves (burger hut in Seattle)
9. Outback Steakhouse

8 Things on my wish list:

1. That my pregnancy stretch marks will go away...but I know they wont.
2. That Allen will be able to keep his job and not get laid off so that we can financially make it through these rough times.
3. That I have a healthy little son.
4. Allen would be finished with school so we could move somewhere else
5. That I could be skinny like I used to be in Middle School and High School. I don't want to be this fat anymore!
6. That my grandparents can live many more years and be very healthy!
7. That those I know who struggle getting pregnant will no longer struggle.
8. That everybody in mine and Allen's family will be healthy and safe!

8 people I tag:

1. Casey Olson
2. Samantha Klippenstein
3. Chelsea Peck
4. Amy Stevenson
5. Courtney Clements
6. Maria Wood
7. Katie Bennett
8. Mom

2 comments:

  1. Hey Whitney! I read your Blog all the time but I never comment!

    You are almost DONE! Wow! Having a baby is amazing! I am so happy for you and Allen. Please tell him I say hello!

    I liked this post. We have a lot of stuff in common! My hubby hates the shows I watch! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you tagged me...ah, do i have to : ) haha

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.