Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My latest project

Tuesday, February 10, 2009
So I just finished another fun project that I sure enjoyed.  I made bath salts.  I found this cute black stand that holds these three tear drop glass jars with corks in them.  I thought they would be perfect for the bath salts.  


The purple bath salts is a relaxant one with Vanilla and Lavender in it. The yellow salts are romance salts with Jasmine and Chamomile in them. And the pink salts are a stress relief/relaxant with Eucalyptus and Mint in them. I have tried each of the bath salts already and I love them. My skin feels softer when I get out of the bath! I sure love taking baths now that I am pregnant. It helps my body calm down. I am trying to stay busy with tons of projects and it sure is working. Time is flying by!

1 comment:

  1. how do you make that?!? i would love to make those...i wish you lived closer to me...we would have soo much fun together making things. i love doing crafts and things like this too! and it makes me happy and time goes by faster

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.