Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda...

Wednesday, February 11, 2009
So last night we had another birthing class. WOW WAS IT AMAZING! We learned some cool things to do with a big exercise ball with allen putting certain pressures on my back and stuff. It was so relaxing I seriously could have fallen asleep. It was sure neat to learn.

I now have SEVEN weeks left of my pregnancy. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? I sure can't, it's gone by so quick. The first half of my pregnancy was SOOOO slow, but the second half has flown by so quick. It is wonderful. I will be holding my little guy in my arms in no time! He has been making me so sick this morning though. I just keep gagging and throwing up and it wont stop. No fun...but it's worth it for him!

I am sooo excited for tonight I can't even express it. My two sister in laws are throwing my baby shower tonight and I am so excited. I didn't think I was going to have a baby shower and then about a month ago Maria mentioned something about her throwing me a shower and I was so thrilled. I am just soooo stinking excited. It will be so much fun to see all my friends and family and talk and eat yummy food. Maria always has such good food when she throws parties and stuff. She is a great party planner. So tonight I will be able to bring home all sorts of fun things for my little baby. I love baby stuff so much and I haven't boughten ANYTHING for him yet. I have his nursery set up but I haven't yet boughten clothes or anything. I need to get on that because he will be here so soon!

3 comments:

  1. how fun! I'm sure your shower will be such a great one! When are you going to put pictures of your nursery up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was it? I'm so sad that I was too sick to come. :(

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.