Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The sun exists!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009
It has been really nice weather here in Utah for about the last week.  I am just sooo thrilled.  I cannot believe that Winter is almost over.  I am just so excited for summer that I can't even think strait.  I have never been so excited for summer as I am right now.  First spring is coming which means our little monkey is coming....WOOHOO!  I can hardly wait to hold him and kiss him and love him!  I am just so excited to make his first easter basket.  It's not like he knows what is going on or even cares...it's more for mommy and pictures! :)  I have been thinking for so long what I am going to put in his easter basket.  After easter means summer.  I am just so excited that our little guy and I can leave the house.  I am so excited to put him in his stroller and just go for walks.  I am thrilled to put a cute little swimsuit over his bum and go swimming with him.  Last summer I spent a good amount of time at the park down the street and I had a blast.  Allen's family goes every Monday night and flies kites and we met up with them a lot last summer.  I am just so excited to go to the park and watch allen fly kites and have a picnic.  Oh this summer is going to be SO wonderful.  Allen is going to take a lighter load of school this summer so he can work a lot and be here to help with the baby.  It will be so amazing to have more time and have a little bundle of joy with us!  YAY FOR BABIES!

1 comment:

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.