Friday, July 10, 2009

Yay for camping!

Friday, July 10, 2009
We are going camping tonight. I am so so excited. We are going with four of our friends...I hope Riley will be okay. Tonight we are going to have hot dogs for dinner and then have smores and what's called "brown bear". SO YUMMY. Then in the morning we are going to wake up and have breakfast burritos. I am so so excited to go camping for the first time as a family.

Also, if you haven't yet made that orange chicken then shame on you! J/K...but no really, go get my recipe HERE and make it. Everyone must...and let me know what you think. More recipes coming soon, sorry I have been slacking. (If you need the link to my old recipe blog then click HERE) I am still in the process of transferring stuff over.

If you haven't read the previous post then please do...and HELP ME! :) Also, I am looking for a really good snickerdoodle recipe. I tried making some the other day and of course I failed miserably. If you have a good one pass it my way. Thanks guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.