Friday, July 17, 2009

So excited!

Friday, July 17, 2009
My sister Ashlee, and her husband and son are coming to visit. They fly in tonight and I am SUPER excited. I haven't seen her husband for a year and a half, and I haven't seen her or her little boy for over a year. It's about time I get to see family. They are going to stay with me over night and leave tomorrow day/evening to drive to see other family a few cities away(okay more like 5 hours away). They will be there for a week and then come back to stay with me for 3 days before going back to the airport. I am excited to see little Peyton and Riley together. They get to meet their cousins for the first time....so fun. I bet Grandma is excited to see pictures of them together. Such cute little boys....

Anyways, I have been working hard on some blog stuff. I am having so much fun. I am excited to start the blog makeovers on Monday. It will be nice to start building a portfolio. I will be having another give-away for back to school that everyone will be able to participate in. This last give-away was a hit, and I bet the next one will be too. YAY!

I have posted a ton of new recipes the past few days. I will be posting more this weekend also. Go check out the new recipes, they are some good ones.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just so you know I changed the mrs harding cooks button on my sidebar so it doesn't have a white background in the corners anymore. So if you wanted to grab it and use it you can. I noticed you made a button and I was so flattered! It looks really great! You were my inspiration to redesign mine the right way. :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.