Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pay it forward

Sunday, July 19, 2009
In Relief Society today we talked about Charity. It got me thinking about how I personally want to be more charitable. So I have something for you guys. This is called pay it forward. The first 5 people to leave me a comment on this post will get something from me. It will be something hand-made. I don't know what it will be yet, but something different and special for each of you. I can't promise when you will get it but you will within the next 6 months. The rules are, if you leave me a comment, you have to make a post on your blog and do the same for your friends. I know this isn't like bringing food to the sick or helping someone in need...but I thought maybe I could do something nice for my friends. So let's see who the first 5 people are!

7 comments:

  1. Yay!! Number one- sweet! I can't wait. Thanks Whit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. meeeeeee!!! yay! you are so crafty! I am excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great idea!!! #4 sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I keep missing these!! Sheesh! LOL!

    Oh wait, if Allen doesnt count then I still WIN! YAY!

    Allen PLEASE forfit your prize!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.