Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thank you!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Just out of the blue the past few days I have recieved emails from family and friends just sending some recipes my way. I cannot express enough how much I love when people do that. It is so thoughtful of them to send me some of their best recipes. For those of you who did that, and you obviously know who you are, THANK YOU! It sure makes my day!

If any of you have some great recipes, pass them on. I will try them and you will most likly find them on my site. I am doing a new thing where I am trying a NEW recipe at least once a week. So pass some recipes on.

I want anything! All kinds of food! I am also especially looking for some good recipes for crock pots, casseroles, authentic meals, pies, and SNICKERDOODLE cookies. If there is anything you are willing to share please email me at georgeduhbya@gmail.com

Thanks guys! I look forward to trying your recipes!

1 comment:

  1. Um I think you have every one of mine at least posted many of them :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.