Monday, July 6, 2009

WHAT A DAY!

Monday, July 6, 2009
I used to make fun of those women at the grocery stores with all their coupons. I would roll my eyes and think, "They are so cheap, why can't you just pay the full price...it's not like you are really saving that much!"

Well I have turned into one of those annoying "coupon moms". I was so wrong. You really save so much money. It takes a little bit more time and effort in planning your shopping trips but it is totally worth it. Today was my grocery day. I planned what stuff would be the cheapest at what stores, and gathered my list and coupons. With all my coupons and the in-store sales I bought $300 dollars worth of groceries for a grand total of
$176
That saved me $124, saving me
42%
of my entire bill.

AMAZING....

4 comments:

  1. You need to turn me into a coupon mom soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do you get all your coupons? and have you heard of pinching your pennies...

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.