Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What a natural!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Today my niece came over and we had so much fun. It is always a blast with her. She brought over her adorable little apron and we baked some cookies.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She seriously did it all pretty much by herself. Not too shabby for a 3 year old! I seriously love this girl so much. After the cookies we had some snacks and then made some puzzles. We sure had fun. Thanks for a fun day Abby!

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ MY PREVIOUS POST YOU MUST! THERE ARE STILL SOME AVAILABLE SPOTS FOR THE FULL BLOG MAKEOVER.....PLEASE READ!

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! You must give me copies of these pictures...and you have no idea how tempted i am to sign up for the blog make over... I would love for you to do my photo blog.... but I thought I would leave it for non-family, I already know how talented you are!

    Thanks again for watching Abby for me...I really appreciate all the support you have offered us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she for sure didnt get that talent from her aunt katie...

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.