Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Offer Unavailable

Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Congrats to those who emailed me about a full blog makeover. The lucky winners are in order:

1. Amy Oppie
2. Lauren Waldram
3. Marin Knits
4. Salon Sarah Bella
5. Maija-Liisa Downing

I am so excited to do your blogs. For those of you who have not returned my emails, I am just waiting to hear back to get started.

For those who didn't make it to the first 5 people, I am so sorry...but I will be doing some more give aways soon!

1 comment:

  1. DANG IT!!! How did I not see this??? I am soooo bummed!! I love your blog!

    Okay I will try to keep an out for the next time. If you want to give any hints out about WHEN it will be, that would be helpful!

    Oh and if you ever need my E-mail address its: kailinandkonnersmom@hotmail.com

    I think you already have it though because I have yours saved in my contacts!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.