Saturday, July 25, 2009

Just keep swimming....

Saturday, July 25, 2009
We took Riley swimming today for the first time. He seemed to like it even though the water was a bit cold. We just went to the gym and used their pool. Since daddy is a big pool guy he got to take Riley into the water first. Allen has decided that Riley will be a water polo player just like Dad. It sure was great to see my two boys in the pool together. I loved it! We are going to have to do this a lot! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Riley sure is one white baby. Thanks for the swimsuit Carli! He sure looks cute in it.

I love you two so much!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! He finally went swimming! I'm going to miss my little boyfriend while we're gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep looking at Allen's beard against that sweet baby skin of Riley's and it makes me cringe. Careful son!!!! Love you guys and the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.