Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fourth of July

Tuesday, July 7, 2009
I know this is really late but oh well! I have been a major failure at blogging lately....this is not like me....

We woke up and went to the parade in Provo. I had so much fun. I made some monkey bread to snack on while we waited. It was a nice treat. This was Riley's first parade. I think he really enjoyed watching all the colors pass by. He didn't cry once!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nice drool bud!
Photobucket
After the parade we came back home and relaxed while we prepared food for dinner. We went to my in laws house and had a BBQ. There was so much food...it was all so delicious. We had hamburgers, chips and salsa, fruits and veggies, corn on the cob, I made potatoes and a bean casserole, and Allen made the ribs Maria bought. It all turned out so yummy. Maria made yummy homemade chocolate almond ice cream...YUM! Riley sat outside with all of us as we ate.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
He sure was really happy. I am so blessed that I get to look at that face everyday! :)

After dinner we met up with some friends and watched the Stadium of Fire fireworks. We were outside the stadium...and so close. Riley loved watching the fireworks! He just stared...I think it was a lot of fun for him!
Photobucket
Bobby and Emily
Photobucket
David and Lauren
Photobucket
PRETTY FIREWORKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.