Friday, July 10, 2009

It's TRULY a miracle....

Friday, July 10, 2009
I did it! I FINALLY did it. Years of trying to make cookies...and for the very first time I have done it and they turned out GOOD! This is a miracle. I doubted, but I tried anyways. And boy am I glad I did. I, Whitney Bennett made these cookies:
Photobucket
I am so excited. After the first batch came out I seriously started jumping up and down! Nobody can wipe this smile off my face. I will post the recipe immediately. You ALL must try it. Thank you JAIME!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!! I am so going to make those now once I get off work!!! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look tastey! I have a hard time making really good chocolate chip cookies too! They either turn out flat and too crunchy, I hate it. I kind of found a decent recipe, I had to play around with the flour, but they turned out chewy. so good.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.