Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What a day!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Today has been very crazy.

My morning started like this:

*Allen drove to Provo to sell some of his old school books and locked his keys in the car. I drove to get him. We could not find our spare clicker to open the Honda. Wonderful....
I dropped him off at work.

*Got ready for the day and picked Allen up from work to go meet a guy to open the car.
Got the car open.

*Allen drove with Riley in the Honda to go get gas and I drove the Jeep to Costco to get flowers for our niece.

*Allen got to the gas station and then the Honda wouldn't work.

*I left Costco and the Jeep started breaking. It wouldn't shift gears. The car sounded like it was about to blow. I pulled over. Called Allen and found out we were both broken down. GREAT!

*Allen finally got the Honda to start and I drove slowly back home and thought I wouldn't make it.

*Our Jeep is now parked at our house and will not be driven. Something is wrong with our transmission.

*We drove in the Honda down to Salt Lake to see Abby after her surgery. She is by far the cutest thing ever. She was still a little out of it from the drugs. The surgery seems to have gone well. She is staying at the hospital tonight.

*We are now left with a broken car and an unreliable car that wont start half the time. WONDERFUL!

This is not good...

1 comment:

  1. oh man! Allen told me about all of that! When it rains it pours, huh? Crazy! Sorry for you two! Too bad you didn't buy gurtrude she wouldn't have let you down....j/k!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.