Monday, April 7, 2008

Yes this is 2 posts in one day!

Monday, April 7, 2008
I am just very bored. I should be at my old apartment cleaning right now but I am just so tired and it is too far of a drive. Ok I am a wimp. It is a ten minute drive but it feels so far away. Good news though is that I did get my taxes done. I am getting $666 back! WOOHOO! I am so excited. I have been so bored today so I changed my background and my picture. What do you think? Do you like it? I love that picture of Allen and I. I just edited it on photoshop last night actually. I have so many engagement pictures I still need to go through. Allen just gets really upset when I edit them because once I start I cant stop. So three hours later he will be whinning at me to get off the computer. :) Gotta love boys!

You know you are lame when you have two posts in one day. Nice!

1 comment:

  1. $666 dollars back. That is an unlucky number. I am sure it will be fine though... :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.