Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The sun is out and so is my summer music!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008
I left this morning before eight to get to work and it was cold. I left work at 4:00 and walked outside. To my surprise it was HOT out. The sun was bright and it was so warm out. It put the biggest smile on my face. It was AMAZING! I just added 3 new songs to my blog. These are totally Allen's and my theme song to our relationship, I swear! We listened to these songs so much last summer when we first were together. He used to laugh at me as I went crazy to these songs. I love summer music. It is so fun! So here is to the summer weather we are having today!

2 comments:

  1. This is Allen's cousin, Lauren. I found your blog through Maria's. I just want to say congratulations! We got married on June 29th of last year. Also, you mentioned that you work for UVSC (so do I in the distance education) and I think we are going to be hiring for alot of positions in the summer if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually we do have a full time opening up. I think it might already be listed in the employment section. I work in Distance Ed.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.