Sunday, April 20, 2008

Christmas fun and new baby!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

This is my sister Ashlee and her husband Sam. My sister is pregnant and her due date is today. I am keeping my phone on me and waiting anxiously for that phone call any day saying that she is in labor. I am so excited. She announced on Christmas Eve that it is going to be a boy. This is the first grandchild in my family and we are all super excited. I love you Ashlee and can hardly wait to see my little nephew on the web cam!


I was going through some pictures and editing them tonight. I just got to my Christmas ones. Haha. I was looking through them and realized how much I miss my brothers. They are so cute and so much fun. It was really nice to go through and look at all the pictures again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.