Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Don't you just love good friends?

Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Tonight we had two of our friends over. This is Aubrye and Grant. I used to live with Aubrye and she got married to Grant last August. I haven't seen them since they have got married because things have been so crazy. We talked the other night and decided to hang out. So they came over for dinner and we had a great time eating and talking. It was so nice to see them again. It's weird how you could go forever not seeing someone, and then when you finally see them, it feels like you've always been together. She will always be such a great friend to me. I am so excited to do something again.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I didn't know you were engaged let alone married! Congrats! I'm doing great, how are you!? What are you up too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ok so you are getting close to being married though, how exciting! My Mom is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I didn't know you had a regular blog, I had only seen the wedding one. This is fun!

    Well about putting other elements on the side of my page... this is going to sound totally nerdy, but I wrote the html code for that stuff from scratch. (My husband is way into computers and he taught me a little about it.) But it's not hard.

    You go to Add a Page Element and choose HTML/Javascript. If you want text you can just type it in. Pictures are a little more complicated but not bad. I uploaded the picture I wanted like i was going to post it, then just copied the HTML from the post and pasted it into the side thing. The only thing is you have to make sure the picture you upload is small enough to fit in the sidebar because it won't automatically resize it to fit. It has to be 240x240 pixels.

    Sorry for the extremely long post. Hope that helps though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually aubrye told me about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was actually probably about a month ago or something. well your apt looks nice! Good find!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.