Monday, April 14, 2008

Here they are...pictures of my new home!

Monday, April 14, 2008
People keep asking to see pictures of my new home so here they are! Now, you have to remember that pictures don't do things justice. Also, my apartment isn't even close to being finsihed. We still have to put up decorations all on the wall and get a lot more stuff. But until then, here ya go...This is the view when you first walk into the door. That bare wall will be covered. I am going to hang a nice picture above the table back behind the couch. We are also going to hang a nice long black shelf on the wall to the side of the couch.
This is the other angle of our front room. You cant really tell because how dark this picture is, but there is this really ugly orange chair in the corner. We are going to bring it to the guy upstairs and get a large love sac instead. I think I am just going to make one. Also, we are going to paint that large wood bookshelf black. Right now we just have a ton of random stuff on it but once I figure out what to put on there that will be fixed.
This is our amazing entertainment center we got off of KSL for really cheap. I love it. Its perfect size for our apartment. There are three shelves on the left hand side with a glass door in front of it. There are also four black doors on the bottom the you can open and we have our movies and stuff in there.
Here is the view into our living room front the center of the kitchen. As you can tell that wall to the right hand side is extremely bare. Thats why we need that long black shelf and some decorations from it. We still need to get some black chairs to go around the table and hang something on the wall in front of it. Here is the view from the hallway into the kitchen/front room. And now pictures of our kitchen...


This is the doors that open up into our washer and dryer.
See? Here is our nice little laundry room. Its so nice to have these here because I have hated going to a laundry mat the last couple years.
This is the view going into our hallway.
Our pantry on the left hand side. Right across from our pantry is our bedroom. I don't have any pictures of our bedroom yet because it's SOOO empty right now. When I get more stuff for it I will post some pictures of it.

At the end of our hallway is what we call our utility closet. To the right is our bathroom and to the left is our spare bedroom.
Our bathroom...

The view from the bathroom into the hallway. I am going to hang some shadow boxes and pictures on the wall in the hallway.
Here is our spare bedroom. Its not much of a bedroom. It's more of our workroom!
Here is Allen's desk. We go this for free off of KSL. Awesome huh?
My craft table. I LOVE it. On the left is for my sewing and my cricut in the middle. On the right is for all my art and scrapbooking and stuff. There is tons of storage space under the tables and I want to get some plastic drawers and stuff to hold all my stuff. As you can see, we are missing chairs for our desks. We are picking up Allen's today and I am still trying to find one I like for me.

My shelves to hold some of my stuff.
Here is our walk in closet in our spare bedroom. Its full of my stuff. HAHA!

Well there is some pictures for right now. I will post some more as I get more stuff for my place.

2 comments:

  1. I heart your place! it's so cute! I love what you've done with it. . . isn't being newly married (or almost newly married...) so much fun? I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whit! Where are you living?! I love it. It is so much bigger than our little apt! I'm way excited for you, you are going to LOVE being married! It's the best!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.