Monday, April 7, 2008

Dang Taxes!

Monday, April 7, 2008
It is very frustrating when I cannot find my previous years tax information and can't remember what site I filed it with. I am having such difficulties with my taxes this year. I finally just recieved all my W2 forms the other day and I just want to get my money. Why does it have to be so difficult?

Conference was good. Carli and Kevin came over and we made breakfast. Our usual...pancakes, hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, orange juice, fruit. YUMMY! That is the best part about conference is waking up, staying in your PJ's and eating a nice huge breakfast in front of the tv. How fun. Last night I got to babysit Abby. Maria and Scott were out of town and it was fun to watch her. I stayed the night there and got her up in the morning. That girl is too adorable in the morning. Little kids are so cute...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.