Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Some new additions to our apartment...

Wednesday, April 23, 2008






We put up the shelf and shadow boxes in our living/dining room. I still need to find something for the two small shadow boxes. I am thinking about maybe some candles...we'll see. I also put up some vinyl lettering above my craft table. I love it. The bed, we've had it since before we moved in but I never took a picture of it before. We still need decorations for the bedroom. We have furniture in there now. I will post pics of the furniture another time. Yes, I know we are lame...we have our bed on the floor. It works. We will get a frame sometime. We have no rush. What do you think of my place?

1 comment:

  1. I love your place! The only thing that's missing now is Allen. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.