Thursday, April 3, 2008

So I moved in!

Thursday, April 3, 2008
Allen and I started moving over my stuff into my new apartment late Monday night. We got some help from Scott and Ryan and got so much accomplished in such little time. I am still living out of boxes because lets face it...I have more stuff than its humanly possible to have being single. It just takes so much time. Tuesday night we went to Wal Mart and Costco and got food. It was the best feeling to be able to take up as much room as I wanted...Best feeling ever! Now I am struggling because I am working double shifts through this whole week,. so I am only having about an hour between shifts to do stuff. Last night I was starving. I went to go warm up frozen chimichangas to eat but quickly realized, "I DONT HAVE A MICROWAVE!" That's okay, I decided to make nachos. Oh wait, "I DONT HAVE A MICROWAVE". They just aren't the same in the oven. I struggled to find something to eat because I dont have the right stuff to do everything. I have tons of food, but lots of it is pointless without a microwave. Dang. It's okay, I found something to eat. TOAST! YUMMY! I love toast. It runs in my family! :) So, if anyone has a microwave they dont want, let me know. I will post pictures soon.

I am getting too anxious for my sister to have her baby in a couple weeks. I want to see my cute nephew. AH I CAN HARDLY WAIT!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Wes should have a microwave! I would ask him, because when we moved in, there was one in there, but we already had one so he took it upstairs. So I'd definitely ask him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to come see it! I am so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.