Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hubby tag (well in my case soon to be)

Wednesday, April 9, 2008



* What is his name? J. Allen Bennett, I cant say his real name or he would KILL me.

* How long have we been together? We have been together for 11 months but dating for 9 months.

* How old is he? 23

* Who eats more? I think it's a tie. We both eat a lot and at weird times of the day.

* Who said I love you first? I did

* Who is taller? He is by an inch :) Come on guys, lets face it. I'm a giant.

* Who can sing better? I sing better but Allen has a very good voice. Whenever I tell him he has a nice voice he says, "I cant sing, I just impersonate good"

* Who is smarter? HE IS! I am not the smartest branch on the tree at all.

* Who does the laundry? His sister used to do it. Then we used to do it together and then when he moved back with his sister, she started doing it again. Now that I am living in our home, I am doing it. Its actually in the wash right now.

* Who does the dishes? I do. He hates doing the dishes. I do them as he cleans the kitchen and the table and stuff. So even though I do them we still work together.

* Who mows the lawn? Wes, the guy who owns the house. I just live in his basement.

* Who cooks dinner? I do but Allen helps sometimes. Last night he made dinner because burritos are his specialty.

* Who drives? He almost always does.

* Who kissed who first? Hmmm, that's a good question. I think we went in for it together.

* Who proposed? He did. Do girls actually do that? Crazy...

* Who is more stubborn? We both are very very stubborn people. He would say I am more stubborn but I would say he is.

* Who is more sensitive? For sure me. Allen is sensitive when he needs to be.

* Who wears the pants? Thats a good question...


I tag Carli, Ashlee, Maria, and Monica to do this. Whoever else wants to can. Thanks for the idea Camilla.

2 comments:

  1. I was totally going to tag you to do this, but then I thought no because you're not married yet. But I'm glad you did it anyway because I love learning more about your sweet heart. :) I'm so excited for you! I'm glad you got a microwave. :)
    Love and miss you!!
    P.S. if you have a utah bridal shower and don't invite me I will be so offended...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh im so excited! Im glad everythings going good for you in your new place!! We loved it there, but its so fun going somewhere new! We actually just moved into our apartment today and we're trying to get all organized and settled! I'm glad the microwave thing worked out for you! I gotta get back to more unpacking...its like it never ends :/

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.