Thursday, April 24, 2008

To Allen:

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I am so grateful to have you in my life. You give me so much joy and love. My favorite part of the day is when you come home and walk in the door. I come running down the hall to see you...and the look in your eyes and on your face is priceless. I love the way you love me. When you hold me I can feel how much you care. The little things you do mean the world to me. I love when you suprise me. You are so amazing! I can't even picture my life without you. I am so excited to see what the future brings to us. Pretty soon we will be getting married for eternity and that brings so much happiness to my life. I love you so much. Only 65 more days...

-Your eternal companion

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.