Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blah

Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Today I feel a little bit more productive. I went to work and they sent me home early because there was nothing to do at work. So I came home and Allen and I ate Ravioli with meat sauce for lunch. Yummy. He played video games while I cleaned up the apartment and did my own thing. Then he went to work and I went and ran errands. It was so nice to get out and do stuff. I have been in my apartment trying to unpack for a week now. Then I came home and started working on my thank you cards for people who bought me presents at my bridal shower. People were so generous to me. Less than half of the people who were invited actually showed up but it meant a lot to me to have the people there who did show up. I got some really nice gifts. To my surprise I pretty much only got stuff off my registry. I thought I would get a lot of stuff that wasn't on my registry. The ladies in my ward were so nice to me and I am so grateful! It is so fun to have some new nice stuff for my apartment.

I am really enjoying living here in this apartment. It is so spacious and new. SO NICE! I actually have a microwave now. I didn't have one before and I was freaking out. I didn't realize how much I used one until I didn't have one anymore. Allen's and my friend Monica who used to live in this apartment told me that the guy who's house this is had one in here and took it out. So Allen went upstairs and asked him if he still had it and he did! :) I want to post pictures of my new place but I dont have a card reader for my camera right now. So when I get one I will post pictures.

Allen gets home any minute and we are going to make beef burritos for dinner. He makes amazing burritos. They just taste different when he cooks them so I am going to have him work his magic on dinner. I love that boy. He is so cute in the kitchen! We both have the night off, so hopefully we get to do something fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.