Friday, May 1, 2009

My first real bath!

Friday, May 1, 2009
My mom has always just given me sponge baths and I hated them. Well my umbilical cord finally fell off so today my mom tried this really cool new thing. I have never experienced it before and I sure loved it. First she took off my clothes and I did not appreciate that. Then the next thing I knew she stuck me in the sink in this nice warm water. Boy was it so cool!


She rubbed some soap on my body and let me splash around and play. I had so much fun. Then she started to take me out of the water and I was not a happy camper!

She put me in this fun towel with a hood and cuddled me so close. I liked that too!


I can hardly wait for my next bath! Thanks mom!

5 comments:

  1. awww so he liked it? sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To bad his dad was no where to be found i really wish you could have waited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Allen,

    Put Whit in her time out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul gave Isaac ALL his baths for the first few months...it was "their time" and I slept....or tried! :)
    He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.