Sunday, May 31, 2009

I love my family!

Sunday, May 31, 2009
Having a family is by far the best blessing you can ever have. I have always had so much love for my parents and siblings. Growing up, they are all you really have and you can't imagine loving anyone as much as them. And then you become an adult and fall in love. I never imagined that it was possible to love someone as much as I love Allen. He is the most amazing thing in my life and I am so grateful for everything he has done for me, and everything he is to me. There we are a newly married couple and find out we are having a baby. What a shocking/scary/overwhelming yet exciting feeling. Now here I am with my husband and my son. They are by far the two most important things in my life. I cannot believe it is possible to have so much love in your heart for so many people. I can't believe it is possible to love someone just as much as your husband. When I look at my son, my heart just melts. He is such a sweet, sweet baby. It is so hard when I swaddle him for the night. I sit there wrapping his blanket tight around him, explaining that it is time for him to sleep...and he just lays there looking straight into me eyes, and smiling so big. It just breaks my heart. How can you put someone to sleep when they are so cute and happy and love you so much. I love who Riley is becoming. Although it is sad to know that I no longer have a newborn, it is fun to see his personality shining through. I know he will be my best friend (besides Allen of course!) I just love this amazing blessing that I have been blessed with. I love my little family more than anything in this world and would do anything for them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.