Monday, May 18, 2009

Ok, so...

Monday, May 18, 2009
So if you read my last twitter update it said I was uploading a new recipe on my recipe blog...obviously I never finished typing it seeing that there is no new recipe on it. Ooops. I got busy. I will do it tomorrow. It is a good recipe, so you'll have to look for it tomorrow. Okay so today I played with my little baby all day. I took so many videos of him---making up for my lack of video taking in the beginning. I think I have a new addiction to videoing my baby. He is just so funny and cute. I had my 6 week check up and got my birth control. Lets hope I don't get pregnant again real soon because that would be bad! 2 babies in 20 months? NO THANK YOU! 
Ok, so...
After my appointment I came home and made Allen some lunch. He came home for lunch today. Happy eh? I think so! Then I played with Riley some more. Made dinner...which with fantastic! Allen and I wanted to go to Cabella's tonight...so we did. We still had a gift card to there that we got way back at our wedding. Allen's family came with! I had a lot of fun walking around. We came home and made strawberry banana smoothies which were amazing. Jamba Juice in our own home...WOOHOO!! I cleaned up the nursery and put Riley in his crib. Riley started sleeping in his crib last night, instead of sleeping in a bassinet by my bed. It is nice to have our bedroom to ourselves again. After I gave him a kiss and put him in his crib I did a happy thing. I organized my spice cupboard. It takes a long time. I have more spices than anyone I know. This is sad...but it makes for some yummy food. I had fun organizing the spices. I have a goal to own every spice in the store...I am getting close! I know, I know...it's a sad goal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.