Monday, May 11, 2009

cocky...NAH!

Monday, May 11, 2009
So I freaking rock! "WHY?" do you all ask?...I'll tell you why! Well, I am re-designing my website. "You just did that!" you are probably now all saying. Well yes I did...but I am making it cute, hip, and trendy. I am also adding a part were I will put my announcements I designed...and for a very minimal fee I will design announcements for people. Eventually I want to add more stuff to it where I will sell things that I make, such as those baby beanies with brims like ya'll asked about. There are all sorts of things I am going to start making to sell, so you'll have to keep your eye out for when I launch that section. Alright with me rambling. Now here is why I rock...because I designed a cartoon illustration of ME!!!!
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
Wait for it....
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
......
Wait for it....
......
......
......
......
......
......
OK HERE IT IS:



Yes, that's right...I did design that all by myself from scratch. Isn't it sweet! I am so proud of myself.

**DO NOT RIGHT CLICK THE IMAGES AND SAVE THEM TO YOUR COMPUTER! I made this completely myself and it's made of me...so don't use it. This isn't out there anywhere else on the web so it's not nice to use it.

So yeah, now I will wait for you all to tell me how awesome I am. No just kidding!

...but no really! :)

P.S. The new site isn't up and running yet...it takes awhile. I will let ya'll know. Thanks!

4 comments:

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.