Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's a sad thing

Saturday, May 30, 2009
Why do my little brothers need to grow up? I want them to stay little forever. I remember when they were so little, and now they are turning into men. So sad. Today is my brother's 18th birthday and also his Prom. I just cant believe it. He is graduating in less than two weeks. I just can't believe that he is growing up. Its a sad thing, but I am really looking forward to having my little brother here in Utah with me soon. I feel so lucky that he is going to BYU so that I get to spend so much time with him. He can come over to do his laundry and eat Sunday meals...oh I am just so stinking excited! Now I just wish August was here! Love you bro!

Here is his graduation announcement that I designed for him:
Yeah I know, he is VERY good looking. If any of you have sisters going to BYU next year let me know. He is available! :)

1 comment:

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.