Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ramblings from my mouth

Sunday, May 17, 2009
So this morning I brought Riley to sacrament. The bishop came up and asked Allen and I to give the prayers in sacrament. I wanted to curl into a ball and roll away. I have never been asked to say the prayer in sacrament and I was so scared for some reason. I was like shaking...I was so nervous. After I said the prayer I almost fell down the stairs. Why was I so nervous?

Anyways, my in-laws have been in town the past few days. They are leaving today so we are having an early dinner. Right now I am boiling some potatoes. Potatoes are my favorite thing ever to eat...so yummy! So I just signed up for twitter. See my updates in the left column? I changed my background and layout for my blog yesterday. You like?

1 comment:

  1. You were nervous to say a PRAYER? Whitney did you just crawl out from under a rock? You grew up with Prayer!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.