Friday, May 8, 2009

I can dream...right?

Friday, May 8, 2009
So Allen and I have been looking for new places to live on KSL and craigslist. We have a really nice apartment and really do like it, but we kinda want a change. Today I found this AMAZING place in Provo...and I am DYING! Is it too good to be true?

This is a HOUSE not an apartment. It is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom with:
*Hardwood floors
*Fireplace
*Garage
*2 level house
*Two walk in closets in the master bedroom and a walk in closet in the second bedroom
*New appliances in the kitchen
*Front and Back Yard
*Front Porch
*Back Patio
*Pool

...and the best part is it is pretty much the same price as what we are paying right now for rent. Here are the pictures they posted for the house:

Do you see that HUGE kitchen? And it looks like in the pictures that there are stainless steal appliances. Check out that bathtub in the bathroom...and the pool in the backyard! OMG I am dying. I want to live there soooo bad. I can't call about it till Monday though. Oh I hope....

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Whit that is AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!!!

    I hope it works out for you guys. I'm sure the anticipation is going to drive you nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great place!!! Just be careful because there are a lot of scams on craigslist...make sure you see the place in person. I hope it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a seen an add like this for a house in Rexburg. They wanted us to go to a weird website for a credit check where they want your social security number and other important personal information. Don't fall for it! I assume they steak identities. For your sake, I hope its a real add!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh if this place doesn't work out we will be leaving our place in Pleasant Grove...let me know if you want more info

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks almost too good to be true... I would be careful. As I was apartment hunting last year I found an apartment with hardwood floors that was 1,000 square feet (which is HUGE for a 1-bedroom) for something like $700 a month. The catch was: I think the landlord was planning to kill me. I'm only kind of kidding when I say this, because they were like, "Oh, we can't tell you the address but meet us at the corner of such-and-such street and we'll take you there." Basically I could be dead now. It makes me wonder if this wonderful house is next door to a half way house, infested with termites, or haunted. You should definitely find out why it's so cheap... Because it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.