Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Last Week

Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Last week was a fun week. Allen's parents flew up to Utah and met Riley for the first time. Riley liked his Grandma and Grandpa Bennett! Grandma Bennett held him so much and he loved it! We also were able to have them over for dinner one night.We were able to go to my niece's first dance recital. She is 3 years old and just the cutest thing EVER! You have to watch the video of her dance! She is just so precious. She is the 4th one in from the left. Love this girl!Thanks Scott and Cheryl for a fun week!

And as promised...

2 comments:

  1. I love the new illustration! You are so creative! Thanks so much for coming to Abs recital and supporting her.. I think we had more fans than any other kid there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that little boy!!!! I miss him so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.