Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Family photos for Christmas?

Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Are any of you planning on getting pictures taken for your Christmas cards this year? If so I have the perfect photographer for ya. My sister-in-law Maria is an amazing photographer. I just read on her blog that she is having a little special for your family photos...

Go to her photography blog to see about the specials. She lives here in Orem and is really affordable. I promise you will love your pictures. Here is a sneek peek of some of the pictures she has taken recently...




















mariacwood@gmail.com
801-787-4351
photoblog: photosbymaria.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the publicity! And for all the nice compliments about my pictures... I am already getting so busy and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw she takes such nice pictures!! If we lived in Utah I'd totally have her do some pictures. How's everything going with the pregnancy?

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.