Sunday, September 7, 2008

There's been better days...

Sunday, September 7, 2008
I am getting really sad. The last couple of days I can only eat a few bites of my meal and then I go running into the bathroom. I HATE throwing up more than anything in the world. So when I feel it coming I hurry and grab my cup of cold water and I take a sip and pray that I don't throw up. I still haven't thrown up yet but every time I eat I sure feel like I am about to. I keep praying that I will keep everything down and I hope I can get through this pregnancy without throwing up. I hate that I can't really eat anything. It really stinks! Oh well, the joys of being pregnant. When the baby comes I know all of it will be worth it, so I keep on going...

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie! I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. Eat little things often. Get sea sickness bands from the pharmacy and wear them diligently. I hate to say it, but sometimes it's just better to throw up. I'll pray for you. I know how it is to be sick in pregnancy...it's not fun.
    Love you,
    Chari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang Whitney. Keep that food down! The little bebe needs it. ;) Sorry you're feeling so sick. If you need anything let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl! To answer your question I downloaded "PICASA" on my computer and there is a feature in there where you can create collages. I just made one of my sister and her fiance. It's pretty fun. And AMAZING with the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.