Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fall...oh how I love you!

Saturday, September 20, 2008
I absolutely LOVE Fall. I love when you walk outside and you can smell it in the air. I love the holidays in fall! I am so excited this year for Halloween. I am so excited to see the little kids walking around the neighborhood in their costumes. I don't think we will have any trick-or-treaters this year though because we live in a basement. So probably our only one will be my cute little niece Abby! We love her to death. I also LOVE Thanksgiving. My favorite part of Thanksgiving is the stuffing...but unfortunately I will not be able to eat it this year with being pregnant (something about it being cooked inside the turkey...I don't really understand it). So that is a big bummer, but I am still so excited. Thanksgiving this year is also Allen's birthday, so that will be really fun. I LOVE my husband. Another thing about fall that I love is the weather. I love when it is chilly and you get to wear sweaters. I love the wind, and the smell in the air. I love the leaves on the ground and how colorful it it. Oh, how I love Fall! I am so excited and love that it is starting to get overcast a lot. Hot chocolate here I come...

1 comment:

  1. Don't forego stuffing just because you're pregnant! No no no. Thanksgiving is NOTHING without the stuffing! If you cook it in its own little pan in the oven you can make the same recipe and be sure that it's not going to make you violently ill. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.