Tuesday, September 30, 2008

You better check and see if you've been tagged by me!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

4 Random Things I Love About My Husband

1. Whenever I am upset or in a bad mood, he always can make me laugh and be happy! No matter how hard I try to stay upset or not laugh, I can't help but laugh. He can always get me to crack a smile out of my frown.
2. He is such a hard worker and never fails at anything...well maybe math! :)
3. He is so easy going!
4. He loves me so much and is so good at taking care of me.

4 Jobs I've Had

1. Ruby's Diner-Waitress
2. Dawn's Cake and Candy Supply-Teacher/Sales Associate
3. Smile Perfect Orthodontics-Orthodontic Assistant
4. The Pizza Factory-Waitress

4 Movies I've Watched More Than Once

1. Pearl Harbour
2. She's the Man (I am no exaggerating on this but I have seen it at LEAST 50 times). Best movie EVER!
3. Beauty and the Beast
4. Sahara

4 TV Shows I Watch

1. Still Standing (Allen's and my FAVORITE tv show)
2. Kitchen Nightmares
3. Friday Night Lights
4. Bones (oh I wish there was a bigger list because I have SO many favorites)

4 Places I've Been

1. Canada
2. ...empty space...
3. ...empty space...
4. ...empty space... ( know, I am a loser...I've never been anywhere!)

4 of My Favorite Foods

1. MEXICAN FOOD!!!!!! I can eat it every meal, everyday. I miss Azteca... :(
2. Cereal. My favorite cereal is Crispix!
3. Chinese Food
4. HAMBURGERS! Big juicy hamburgers are soooooo delicious!

4 Places I Would Like to Visit

1. Hawaii -I have always wanted to go and never have!
2. Australia
3. England
4. Seattle -I know I am lame for putting that on this list...but it's my favorite place!

4 Things I Look Forward to in This Coming Year...

1. My baby being born (April 2)
2. My brother Brandon moving to Utah...YAY!!!!
3. The cruise my grandpa is taking us on next October
4. Next years Christmas. The whole family will be together and it will be so fun to have the babies play together. Oh it will be so great!

I tag Casey Olson, Maria Wood, and Stephanie Nielson

2 comments:

  1. You tagged me! I feel so special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um if I remember correctly you have been to 23 of 53 States. Remember our church history trip?

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.