Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tagged

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Likes

  • Singing
  • Cooking
  • A warm towel out of the dryer after a shower...it doesn't happen often, but when it does it's AMAZING!
  • Goofing off on the internet all day
  • My husbands funny facial expressions
  • Fall weather
  • Holidays
  • Playing Sudoku every night before bed
  • New Socks
  • Watching Rachel Ray every morning before work
  • My little baby that is growing inside of me
  • Sleeping
  • Buying new clothes
  • The way your hair feels right after a hair cut
  • Seattle
  • Grape Juice
Dislikes
  • Doing laundry. It's something I have ALWAYS hated since I was a child
  • Blow-drying my hair...I dread getting ready for the day just because I hate standing up and blow drying my hair and standing in a steaming hot bathroom. NOT FUN!
  • Too hot of weather
  • People that are too pushy
  • When the internet doesn't work or the computer is frozen
  • Watching people play xbox for hours on end
Fears
  • Driving in the snow
  • Car accidents
  • Miscarriage...oh so scary...please don't happen
  • Heights
  • Loosing a family member
  • The toilet seat lid being left up and the shower curtain being open
  • When there is nothing on TV and nothing to do
  • Waking up multiple times throughout the night
Interesting facts about me
  • When I was little and my mom would have me empty the trashes throughout the house, I would dig through them and collect cool things that my mom would throw away. For example, my mom threw away an old phone and I brought it to school in like first grade and set it on my desk. I thought people would think I was cool for having my own phone at that age...even though it didn't work. Yeah, I know that I am weird.
  • I got suspended in seventh grade for pushing my PE teacher in the swimming pool. My parents were not very happy with me for awhile...
  • I love potatoes more than anything in this world. If I could eat mashed potatoes and gravy all day long, I would be the happiest girl alive!
  • I am from Seattle and I HATE fish so much. I can't stand the smell and I will NOT eat it...everyone thinks that is weird seeing that I am from the biggest fish place.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! You actually did it. You are the first so far. You freakin rock Whitney. I loved reading all those. That phone story is really funny.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lemon and Lime Design © 2010-2011 All rights reserved.